MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 26th, 2000, 03:17 AM

Unhappy

On 12/24 I purchased the Vogone software. On 12/25 I received an e-mail which included my assigned username and password, along with download instructions. I was looking forward to downloading and installing the software so I can start trying it out, but was disappointed that I can't get past the logon process.

After several unsuccessful logon attempts (the Network Password dialog box kept popping back up), I clicked on "Cancel" and received the following error message: "Authorization Required - This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required." I made sure I was typing everything correctly. It accepted/recognized my assigned username (different from "cybersal"; for security reasons I am not providing the assigned username). The network's acceptance of the assigned username helped me to surmise that it's not a browser problem.

I checked out the Forum for possible answers to my problem, as instructed in the e-mail. [Admin snipped out the message about a deleted Thread].

I myself am a webmaster for my office and work with access authorizations frequently, so I do understand and realize that these things happen. I would still appreciate prompt administrative investigation by MTU in this matter.

Thank you.