MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 18th, 2005, 04:57 PM

Attn: George / Empty folders

Don't mean to cause confusion, but I sent a reply earlier and I'm not sure it will get to you.

Your help enabled me to delete that staging folder that was attached to Songlist. THATS GREAT!!

Clicking on SELECT INPUT FOLDER, in Micro Studio and Keyrite, I could I find the songs on C:\Songlist, But now They have disapeared. However they are there in Vogone and KHP and in Windows C:\Songlist ??????

Before I could not find the songs in Vogone or KHP, Now I click on Select Folder Input and all the songs pop up in C:\Songlist. THATS GREAT!! However I did nothing to to cause this to change???????
Old February 18th, 2005, 05:32 PM

Re: Attn: George / Empty folders

Larry,

Answered you on the other thread.

If you see that a post you make has been accepted by the system, you need not create another thread. Once anyone responds to a thread, they get email notifications when anyone posts in that thread since the last time they viewed the thread.

If you create a new thread like this one, no one receives an email notice. It is not directed to anyone, but is found by searching new posts, which I just did.

Maybe that will help you get a handle on things. Don't fret. Once we were all where you are now.

You'll get used to it.

Geotrge