MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Keyrite Software > Keyrite 2 Help

Keyrite 2 Help Post Keyrite 2 questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old July 13th, 2004, 09:36 AM

keyrite installation

I have been corresponding with David Cox with regards to not being able to re-install keyrite due to the fact that I keep getting the error message that it has already been installed on 4 computers. I have explained that I only had it on one computer. I have been asked what I can do to re-install it and have been told to go to my download link and download it. I already have the installation program on my hard drive but cannot install it as I get the above error. How do I install it again.
David says that I purchased it and should be able to download and install it. I do not have my download link anymore since I had a hard drive crash and had to purchase another and start from scratch.
Old July 13th, 2004, 03:26 PM

keyrite help

I was informed that I posted negative comments to this forum. I do not see it that way. I have been helped enormously by Dave Cox and want to thank him for the responses I received that is why I will continue to support and purchase MTU products in the future. Sorry if I offended anyone.