MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 3rd, 2005, 08:32 AM

mharriger

I just upgraded from Microstudio 2.314 to 2.611 having purchased a new compter with XP. Had been using Win 98SE in the past. Microstudio is now working! Thanks for the help. Now Home Producer 2.009, Vogone 2, and Keyrite 1.202 won't load. Must I order upgrades for all of these as well or are there settings of some sort that will allow them to run?
Old June 3rd, 2005, 08:54 AM

Not for certain, but looking at the age of these programs, I'd venture to guess that the programs are registered with a different ethernet card (MACID #) than you have in the new pc.

The newer products no longer use this i.d. method. I believe MTU can straighten this out for you. If I'm wrong regarding your installation requiring ethernet card info, they'll jump in and set it straight.

Considering the product improvements that have been made, I don't think you'd be disappointed to upgrade the rest of the portfolio.

You might want to check out the product history for each product on the main website and get a handle on the improvements that have been made.

Your call of course.

Take care,
George

Last edited by George; June 3rd, 2005 at 09:10 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2005, 09:43 AM

mharriger

George,

If I add up all of the upgrades seperately it's far more costly than if I'd just ordered an upgrade to the KaraokeSuite like I was thinking about doing from the outset. The upgrade for the suite is $59.95, and the upgades for the separate programs is 15 (Microstudio already purchased)+15(Vogone)+49.95 (HomePro)+the price of the Keyrite. $79+. Can I order the new suite and get an adjustment on cost?
Thanks, George.
Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
Not for certain, but looking at the age of these programs, I'd venture to guess that the programs are registered with a different ethernet card (MACID #) than you have in the new pc.

The newer products no longer use this i.d. method. I believe MTU can straighten this out for you. If I'm wrong regarding your installation requiring ethernet card info, they'll jump in and set it straight.

Considering the product improvements that have been made, I don't think you'd be disappointed to upgrade the rest of the portfolio.

You might want to check out the product history for each product on the main website and get a handle on the improvements that have been made.

Your call of course.

Take care,
George
Old June 3rd, 2005, 03:18 PM

Give Douglas a call on Monday about this, he is out of town until then. His extension is 201.