MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 17th, 2009, 04:29 AM

Play Button

Just updated to 411 and I have done all the vista upgrades but for some reason when i push play button it takes some time before song or track starts. The thing is im not sure if its working or not till it just starts after a wait in time say 3 seconds. 409 version did work fine and yes i think it could be vista also. One thing drive is less then 25% free also maybe this will del some and see.

Hoster is looking good now not mutch missing for all
Old October 17th, 2009, 09:50 AM

make sure the hoster logo comes on first before you click play, if it doesn't it will take sometime before the song starts playing....
Old October 17th, 2009, 01:50 PM

Thanks billyo and yes this is for all startup of tracks at anytime. Just at the start stops fine right away. If songs startup right away for you or anyone that is using vista then it must be at my end some how slowing it down I would think. Will let you all know if I find out what fixes this everything else seems like it working fine.
Old October 17th, 2009, 02:11 PM
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn View Post
Thanks billyo and yes this is for all startup of tracks at anytime. Just at the start stops fine right away. If songs startup right away for you or anyone that is using vista then it must be at my end some how slowing it down I would think. Will let you all know if I find out what fixes this everything else seems like it working fine.
Try disabling your anti-virus... it seems to slow down some applications... and unless you are online during shows, you can disable without problem... then enable when going back online... may help, maybe not?

Also check which processes are running in the background, and delete unnecessary ones ( http://www.blackviper.com ) using this little program that Marklwood turned us on to a while back...

Show Computer: Dell Precision M6700--Intel I7 3720 QM Quad 3rd Gen 2.6 ghz--16 gb Ram
Integrated Onboard Graphics, 2 gb DDR2 dedicated Video Memory--500 gb SSD & 1TB SATA HD--Windows 7 Pro--External HD WD 4 tb

Backup Computer: Lenovo Ideapad 7750G--PCI Express X16 Gen3 2.5 ghz--32 gb RAM--NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M, 2048 MB DDR3 --1 TB SSD--Windows 10 Education -- 64 bit

External Optical Drives: Plextor 760A & 712A
Old October 17th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Get the C: drive up to at least 25% free space, then defragment the drive.
It has also been recommended that you get either SystemCare or System Mechanic to clean-up and speed up your computer. This will get rid of bad registery keys, defrag the registry, show you things you can turn-off that are not needed, and a whole bunch more tools to help get you PC back into top speed working order.
Old October 17th, 2009, 08:35 PM

thanks doug and rikki will work on both of you replies some of them have done already will let you know when its working ok.

this is a new g60 t4200 from hp dual core 2.0 ghz so speed should be ok