MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 5th, 2002, 06:47 PM

Arrow Plextor 48/24/48A

I have recently purchased the Plextor (IDE) 48 speed drive but it is not recognized by Microstudio. I am currently using version 2.3.0.3 (although I thought I was downloading 2.3.1.5), and it doesn't see my recorder.

When will there be support for this drive? (it just arrived Sept/Oct 2002) Because unless it recognizes this drive, I can no longer use the software.

Thanks,
Misschiff
Old December 5th, 2002, 06:52 PM

Here's a link to the thread with your answer for 3.217 that will support the 48-48 Plex, I'll let you read it for yourself:

http://www.mtu.com/vbulletin/showthr...&threadid=1569

Just click it and go...

Jim
Old December 5th, 2002, 08:59 PM

Question

Hi, and thanks... but I fail to see any information of support for the new Plextor 48A CDRW drive. Are you sure you sent me the correct link?

Misschiff
Old December 5th, 2002, 11:09 PM
Administrator

2.317 will support the Plextor 482448

Raleigh NC got wiped out by a 100 year ice storm. The city looks like Hurricane Fran all over again!!!

79% of Carolina Power & Light power customers in NC are without power. MTU's offices are still not powered, so we have no phones, or server to run our business. I just got power at home a few hours ago.

We were hoping to have the new final beta code for 2.317 from our programmer tonight, but I reached him by cell and he is without power also. Can't say right now, but I expect we will have a beta version out next Monday, and if all goes well, will release next Friday If out Beta Testers report problems, we'll have to fix them next week, and retest. Target on our News Page is to release December 15, 2002. We stand a chance of making this, if the power comes back on!!!
Old December 6th, 2002, 08:57 AM

Misschiff,
I guess I did not spell it out for you, the 48-48 Plex is not yet supported, but will be by the new and improved version 2.317 that is to be released around Dec 12. If you went to the link I provided admin explained the problem they are having with 2.317, and gave a date that they expect it to be released if they get the electric turned back on to finish it.

I hope this lets you know where you stand with this new burner, and Microstudio...

Jim

OH Yea the new expected date is Dec 15..