MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old August 23rd, 2010, 09:07 PM

Transfering to Bin file

I was able to successfully use the "Place Lyrics Screen" to time the lyrics to the music and when I played it back it was close to perfect. After transferring the file to a Bin file however and playing it back the lyrics were not even close to the music. I reattempted this many times with the same result. I've used this program successfully many times before and never had this problem. This is a very up tempo and rapid fire set of lyrics but should that make a difference? Thanks in advance for your help.
Old September 26th, 2010, 02:25 PM
VIP

Re: Transfering to Bin file

Stela,
Have you received any type of response to this question, yet? If not, I can forward it to the support team at MTU to see if we can get you an answer from someone with a bigger brain than mine...
- Alan

Alan Ross

PRIMARY TEST MACHINE:
HP Compaq DC5100SFF
Windows XP Home SP3
Intel Pentium 4 3.2Ghz
2GB Ram
250G Hard Drive
Sound Device: SoundMax digital Audio