MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Testimonials

Vogone Testimonials Do you like Vogone?

Closed Thread

Old November 19th, 2002, 04:15 PM

Smile Vogone 2.103 is GREAT improvement

I had avoided trying vogone for some time, even though I downloaded 2.103 and installed it. The problem was that I just didn't have any luck getting much reduction in voice. Then, yesterday I decided to try it on a different song and, lo and behold, it worked pretty darn good. The result was definitely usable in creating a karaoke cdg file, and when I recorded myself singing to it, it came out fine. I then tried it on some of the songs I had tried previously and it worked much better than before. I am eagerly awaiting 2.104 ! Any more reduction in voice is gravy!!!!
Old February 21st, 2003, 07:19 PM

I'd tried an earlier version of vogone and was disappointed, but bought 2.103 and expected to be disappointed again... after fiddling with it I found that about half of the songs I had gotten unacceptable results with were now acceptable! and this with a singer who seems to be padding her vocals with overlays.

earlier albums are better. mid-70s through 80s. 90s they start putting too many overlays. tried devocalizing a track from trance party 2 -- what a mess! but you should see the wave, it's practically solid white from top to bottom.
Old February 22nd, 2003, 01:00 AM
Administrator

Hi folks...

We are beta testing Vogone 2.200, which showed up problems, and we are soon to start testing 2.201. We will add a pan controller in before we release it. This should give even better removal of songs where the vocal is NOT center panned!

Sorry, no commitment on the release date. Watch our news page!