MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Testimonials

Vogone Testimonials Do you like Vogone?

Closed Thread

Old January 21st, 2004, 12:19 PM

how well does Vogone work

hi, currently i've searched couple of vocal removing softwares and tried them, none of them seem to give me a result that i want. then i found Vogone, but i don't know how this one works compares to other softwares. and i have to pay $55 for this one. so i kind want to know the quality of this software before i buy it. could some of you, who have used it before, be so nice to give me some feedback about Vogone. i know none of the software can remove vocal completely. but things like if this software works better then others, or worse, or about the same. you know, things like that... thanks a lot guys, waiting for your replies.
Old January 21st, 2004, 01:40 PM

My experience

Here is a link to download samples.

http://www.mtu.com/support/audio.htm

I've actually used finished products with vogone on two occasions. I processed the file initially and then pasted any extended non-vocal sections back in so that while I was not singing the audience could hear the full instrumentation. (Vocal reducers do thin out sounds other than vocal)

I am happy with the way the songs came out.

If you need to key change the song when you perform, buy MTU's Keyrite also and process it before/after Vogone. I sang my second project using the Location's key changer and the sound was utterly destroyed. The next-day after processing with Keyrite, I was very happy with the results.

Last edited by admin; May 9th, 2005 at 06:41 AM.
Old January 21st, 2004, 03:35 PM

thank you

cool, thanks, it's good to hear that this software works pretty well, and you were happy with the result. now i have more confidence. guess i'll go buy it and try it out myself. thanks a lot.
Old January 21st, 2004, 03:52 PM

Remember:

The results you'll receive will depend entirely on the originals you use. Some are great others come out lousy.

Sincerely,

Jon
Closed Thread