MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old January 6th, 2005, 02:28 PM

Wav File Errors

HI,

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SOFTWEAR FOR 3 YEARS - BRILLIANT. BUT TWO DAYS AGO I OPENED UP LYICS, AND IMPORTED A WAV FILE, AS I HAVE DONE HUNDREDS OF TIMES - READY TO MAKE A CD-G, - AND WHEN I STARTED TO SYNCHRONISE, THE WAV FILE BEGAN TO JUMP - AND IT DOES THAT ON ALL MY WAVS. I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY ROUTINE AND I AM SAVING THEM AS 44 BIT ETC. - (I'M NOT VERY TECHNICAL - SORRY) - SO WHAT IS HAPPENING -
WHEN I PLAY THE WAVS AS NORMAL ON MY PC THEY ARE PLAYING CORRECTLY.
ALL I CAN THINK OF I A SETTING HAS BEEN CHANGED - BUT WHAT? MY LITTLE GIRL MESSED AROUND WITH THE SCREEN SAVER LAST WEEK, SO COULD IT TO DO WITH PIXELS?

PLEASE PLEASE HELP
I'M TEARING MY HAIR OUT
BEST WISHES
SALLY
Old January 6th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Administrator

Re: Wav File Errors

I know it sounds stupid, but have you tried turning your computer completely off andback on, then running KHP again?

If that doesn't help, reinstall KHP.

If that doesn't help, tell us what version of Windows you are using. There is a way to restore to a prior date, before your daughter changed screen saver.

WARNING! Many screensavers have viruses or Trojan Horses embedded within them!

1. If you don't have a virus scanner, get one IMMEDIATELY and run it on your computer.

2. If you don't have ZoneAlarm (zonealarm.com) home version (free) installed do so IMMEDIATELY.

3. Don't shoot your Daughter!!!!! However, establish some new rules of using the computer. She has no idea what she is installing, and I'd give you a 98% chance your problem is the ScreenSaver, and the virus or Trojan Horse it is now running.

What's a Trojan Horse

It is a hidden program capable of sending everything on your computer hard drive to a web site script somewhere in the world; most often Russia! EVERYTHING!

It is also capable of turning your computer into a wide open door for the person who controls that ScreenSaver with the THorse.

It is also capable of turning your computer into a distributed Denial Of Service (dDOS) attack computer that the person can aim and fiire against any web site in the world.

Understand now? I don't want to panic you, but don't connect to the Internet any more than you have to.

Get ZoneAlarm NOW... RIGHT NOW! ZoneAlarm.com.