MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 2nd, 2004, 08:31 PM

KPro.exe not found

In getting all features to work, I located the Vogone2.exe file and the KeyRite.exe file, but there isn't a folder for KPro nor an exe file for it anywhere. I did a search for this file and it wasn't located. Do I need to start over and re-install everything? I've already burned some CDG's and they work just fine. Anybody got any leads?
Old April 2nd, 2004, 10:42 PM

Joe,

I believe you're looking for the wrong file name. If you just purchased the Karaoke Suite, you should be looking for khpro4103setup.exe

It should be in the same folder as the rest, ie:

c:\program files\Micro Technology Unlimited is the default folder(if you're installing on c

If you do not have it, then download the one product again, not the entire suite.

Hope this gets it.

George
Old April 3rd, 2004, 10:21 AM

Don't know how that smily face got there, I didn't ask for one, and can't edit due to time restrictions on editing. Was suposed to say c:

George
Old April 4th, 2004, 11:37 AM

KPro. exe found - program running

Thanks George, your response wasn't exactly the fix, but it gave me some ideas to go on. I inserted the CD and reinstalled KPro which gave me the KPro.exe file I needed. Then I was faced with System Error #1. I then found a problem to have been my mistake. I had typed my full name instead of the one used from the Installation Instructions page. I do believe that had I followed the instructions properly the first time, I would have had no problem at all. I am happy to say that at least now the program boots up. All I have to do is learn how to make it work. As much as I hate to "read the directions first". I'm headed into the manual now to start making my CDG's.

Thank you for your response.
Old April 4th, 2004, 01:14 PM

Joe,

Glad you got it. That's what matters...enjoy.

George