MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Testimonials

Microstudio Testimonials Do you like Microstudio?

Old April 4th, 2002, 08:38 PM

Thumbs up Recording Perfectly In Minutes!

I was a little leary of spending the bucks, as I had tried MTU's competition, all with absolutely no luck. Then I got MTU's demo and record was disabled! But I talked myself into trying and purchased it online, and bam! From the time I decided to do it to the time of my first completed copy was less than 20 minutes!

It installed without a hitch and recorded without a hitch! As time went by, I realized that setting the speed higher in my case actually slowed the reading and writing down, and now can read a CDG in about 8 minutes and write one in about 4 minutes.

I have a Plextor 24/10/40A and I had faster results when I used the default driver (as opposed to the one supplied by MTU). I think it's odd that I can write faster than I can read. I wonder if that's normal, but at any rate, I'm very satisfied.

I have two suggestions for MTU. First make the demo record a CD which would contain a few songs so as to test before buying. Of course, I realize that MTU wants to ensure that folks will buy and not continue to use the demo, but I'm sure they can figure a way to allow for a partial burn.

The second suggestion is for MTU to get cracking on the hosting software because if it is as effective as Microstudio (all the functions needed, very reliable, and easy to use), then I'm sure I'll be one of the first to buy it!

Thanks MTU for a great product!