MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old January 26th, 2001, 02:05 AM

Angry

I upgraded to Microstudio V2013 on Dec,23 2000. I had only used the progam once. Today I tried to copy a disc. first off when I tried to play a disc I could not shut it off. I had to shut down my computer. Next it would not completely copy a disc. It was like this program has a mind of its own. I have never gotten the words to come up on my computer. I now have come to the conclusion that the first edition of this was much better. At least it worked for me. I have a Compac 5030,300MHz Pentium 2 processor. I never have had any troubles with my computer until I installed this program. I have given up on trying to get it to operate properly
Old January 26th, 2001, 04:37 PM

Please upgrade to the latest version of the software. Email me the following information so that I can get you your new codes.

CRITICAL NOTICE! Your Microstudio V2.013 Serial Number will NOT install V2.103. DON'T download or install it until you have your new serial number from MTU.

Please email Support@mtu.com to receive your new serial number to unlock Microstudio V2.103.

Please provide the following information in the email. We must verify you own the software. If you fail to provide the data below, it will delay your getting the upgrade until we receive the required data:

1. Make your email Subject heading "MICROSTUDIO 2.103 UPGRADE"
2. First Name, Last Name that you gave us when you purchased the software
3. Your Street Address, City, State, Zip code (We must have this for NC sales tax compliance)
4. Your Phone Number (specify day or night)
5. Your Email Address that you gave us when you purchased the software
6. If there are any changes to above information from when you ordered, please list the changes below the above data so we can update our database.

We had to change our software serial number generator to allow immediate Internet download of the software when purchased. We are now upgrading our e-Commerce Store to make this happen.