MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2003, 10:28 PM

Question KPRO4 Install Problem

I have my new Kpro serial number, I have uninstalled KHPro 3, and have downloaded the new file kpro40 (5.59MB size)

I have restarted my computer several times, but i cannot get it to install. I only get an error message stating "error reading setup initialization file"

I have never had any other problems downloading or installing on my system. I have an Athlon XP 1700 with W98SE and my ISP is Cox Cable (never any download interruption problems) I tried downloading it to differnt places, with 2 different copies but they give the same result.

Can anyone help?
Old February 20th, 2003, 10:04 AM

Jwillets,
This error means that you have gotten a Bad Download. Please redownload the file from your link, and save it to a different location when you redownload it. Then try running the installation again.

Then go under your Windows\Temp directory and try to delete any files in this folder. Then reboot the computer again and try installing it another time.
Old February 21st, 2003, 12:25 AM

Smile

Thanx a bunch! You were right. I had downloaded thru a networked connection from my son's computer to mine. I re-acquired the file on a direct connection and got all of it. It is now installed and working.
Old February 21st, 2003, 10:00 AM

Glad you got it working.