MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 19th, 2003, 03:13 PM

Cant down load new serial number

I was emailed the info for upgrading to KHpro 4.008 and when I go to download new numbers, it downloads a page for ether net which I do not have. I read in another post that you must have ether net to operate KHpro 4.008 It has never been mentioned in system requirement to need this They also said that AMD processors would not operate Vogone, I have a athlon 900 and a KK66 IWill mother board with 512 memory. I am not that computer savy and no not know any thing about Ether net cards , I always thought they were used fot networking . I need the info on how to do this upgrade Along with all the other unmentioned system requirements needed to properly operate his program.
Old February 19th, 2003, 05:20 PM

Your question is answered at: http://forum.mtu.com/showthread.php?threadid=1865
Old February 20th, 2003, 12:31 PM

Question questions about Ethernet

Forgive me for not being that knowledgeable about computers.
My question is that in my area high speed internet is not avalible othe than satalite which is far too expensive. So my quesrtion is how do I use KHpro 4.008 is it not avalible to us that do not have hight speed internet or is there something the ethernet card does to protect your products security. I dont mind getting a ethernet or USB card but they are both set up for external connection from my understanding. If there is some sort of work around on this issus please let me know . Thanks
Old February 20th, 2003, 01:05 PM

Post High speed Internet service not available

In my previous post I ask about the Ethernet card . And also mentioned High speed Internet was not available in my area.
So could you explain how and if the USB card will work for us with dail up connections. Mabe I dont understand how this is going to work because Ethernet and USB card function by external sources. I am just trying to get KHpro up and running mabe someone eles has had these same questions . God Bless
Old February 20th, 2003, 01:12 PM

DELETED BY GEORGE...duplication

(same question asked and answered on another thread in this same forum)

Last edited by George; February 20th, 2003 at 04:43 PM.
Old February 20th, 2003, 01:22 PM

Pastor Terry,

A dial up connection and an Ethernet card have nothing in common. They are two different products.

You need a regular modem for you dial up (you already have one) and an Ethernet card could be used for networking, high-speed modems, networking, other applications (like KPro), or nothing at all.

You do not need access to high speed Internet access to have an Ethernet card.

You DO NEED an Ethernet card to run Kpro 4.008!

Rest assured that your Ethernet card, internal or USB, WILL WORK for you.

Good luck,

Jon