MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 23rd, 2020, 12:11 PM

Bug - 6.01.07

Minor BUG when replacing a song that has already been added to Playlist.
Problem:
Clicking on TITLE to \"Find Same Title,\" upon selecting an alternate Manufacturer and clicking \"REPLACE,\" the DiscID of the REPLACED song has a missing TRACK number.

In the attachment: Untitled.jpg
You will see four songs in the Playlist 1 2 3 and 4.
Song 1 was the original added song SC034-42
Song 2 is the REPLACED song (ADDED NEW for demonstration purposes) showing MM001 without a Track number
Song 3 is MM001 added from the BookID Box and shows MM001-30
Song 4 is MM001 added from the SEARCH Box and shows MM001-30

Even if you REPLACE the song with the SAME SONG, the DiskID will have the missing TRACK designation.

Also, the missing TRACK occurs when Clicking over the ARTIST to \"FIND SAME ARTIST.\"

Now normally, when running a show and a replacement occurs, the song gets played, deleted when over, and there would be no need to see the track number.

The MARKSONG.TXT showed the correct BookID with TRACK number if a song needed to be marked where a song was playing that had a missing TRACK from the DiscID. Test below:

C:\\ProgramData\\mtu.com\\Hoster\\MarkSong.txt

BOOKID SONG TITLE ARTIST NAME
PATH
COMMENT

5730 Ain\'t Goin Down Till The Sun Comes Up Brooks, Garth
C:\\MTU\\MM\\MM001-30 - Brooks, Garth - Ain\'t Goin Down Till The Sun Comes Up.wma.kmh
Bad Graphics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (239.5 KB, 6 views)
Old October 24th, 2020, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bug - 6.01.07

I can confirm your findings.
I don’t see it as a major problem with running the software myself as the songs still play OK. The track # can still easily be obtained from the last two digits of the book Id.
I don’t see it getting sorted quickly but I will pass your findings onto the programmer.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.