MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Old July 22nd, 2008, 11:53 AM

Thank you MTU

You have outdone yourselves, Hoster is now going to bring the fun back to Karaoke. For a long time I was getting very frustrated with my Hoster Program, & was looking for another way to go. MTU you have heard all of my pleas and answered them. Now 4.0 is by far the number 1 karaoke player and host tool in the world. I can't thank MTU's Staff enough.

The personal attention that I received from MTU in regard to my concerns went way above any company I have ever dealt with. I realized that the president of MTU (David) cares about his customers, listens to his customers, and acts for his customers.

Also the MTU is dedicated to bringing "US" the most advanced - user friendly - affordable program possible. MTU allowing us to upgrade to a program like 4.0 for $69 is incredible. It is alone worth double or triple that amount, as an upgrade.

SO MERRY CHRISTMAS MTU USERS we got our present early. This is not a company that is more concerned with making the Buck, then they are about their customers!!!!!

A PERSONAL THANK YOU TO MTU AND THE STAFF
Crazycarl