MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Testimonials

Hoster Testimonials Do you like Hoster?

Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Frequent Member

Thumbs up Now this is what I'm talkin about!!

This past December I purchased the Karaoke Suite from MTU except the Hoster product mainly because I just didn't believe it could perform as good as CDG's in a quality player etc. After using the Karaoke suite for several projects and being very pleased and impressed with the results I decided to take the plunge and buy Hoster. I have not regretted it. The program works and sounds great. It makes the job of a KJ so easy its hard to imagine running a show the old way. People love how responsive I am at my shows because I can find their songs essentially immediately and interact with the crowd instead of fumbling with discs. I love that fact that I can buy new CDG's, import them into Hoster and then store them away in a safe place. The song book creation is an excellent feature. I used to spend many hours in Excel creating songbooks, now Hoster takes that work over for me. Are there other features I'd like to see in Hoster, Sure! The great thing is that MTU is actively improving this product and seems to be very receptive to new ideas. If you're into Karaoke this is a great product at a very reasonable price. Keep up the great work MTU!
Closed Thread