MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2003, 10:13 AM
Blocked from Forums

icant win

now snother problem ehen i try to open micro studio i get message your serial does not match uor registration details try and re in stall AGAIN WHAT A PAIN THIS IS
Old November 16th, 2003, 03:11 PM

Question I would take a class

It seems that you have more problems than any other MTU customer. At some point, I think we need to look at skill level. I can't believe that you have posted to these forums 135 time & still havn't been able to successfully install any MTU software. I have had a couple of minor installation problems, but have had them cleared up in a day or so.

Do you by chance work for a competitor?

Wayne
Old November 16th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Blocked from Forums

my dkills are ok do you rk for mtu ive had yhere produvt for a whileand vever had this prob til thet changed their. reg. mrthodsanyhow whoes countin .gsounds as though your sre from mtu
Old November 16th, 2003, 05:07 PM

Exclamation Good Point

Wayne,

I have to say I'm starting to think like you!!

Also, what's the problem with your keyboard? It's very difficult to read your post.

I did run into some problems my self too but nothing compare to Betamax!!

Good Luck anyway
Old November 17th, 2003, 12:20 AM

Talking Just A Happy Customer

I don't work for MTU. I read these posts daily & am amazed by all the problems you have that you can't seem to get solved.

You never answered. Do you work for a competitor?

Wayne
Old November 17th, 2003, 04:57 AM
Blocked from Forums

I don't need answers from morons! When I purchased the product I had no idea how it worked yet I loaded it with no problem. Only since they changed the method of registration did all these problems start, e.g. registering on-line. I wanted an answer to the question 'Why am I getting an error message saying MY REGISTRATION CODE DOES NOT MATCH MY DETAILS' yet the icon is on my desktop.
Old November 17th, 2003, 09:23 AM

BETAMAX-UK

The three simplest things that could cause this are:

1-Extreme care must be taken entering all the data on the installation page preceding the reg code page during the installation process. Any differences there from the MTU files could mess things up.

2- The reg. codes are case sensitive. Manually inputing from the keyboard is not recommended. It is too easy to make an error, and believe it or not consistantly repeat the same error. Copy and paste is the only safe way to enter reg. codes.

3-Make certain you are using the correct reg code. Believe it or not we have had two incidents recently where the wrong product code was being attempted repeatedly. I doubt if this is true in your case as MTU probably would have caught it on the system and advised you, but check it out anyway.

If none of the above is the problem, I'm at a loss as I pointed out in a previous post on the other thread, as to what changed from one day to the next.

George

Last edited by George; November 17th, 2003 at 10:41 AM.
Old November 17th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Blocked from Forums

ok grorgei appreciste your cival answer i re installed and it seems ij now
Old November 17th, 2003, 10:34 AM

Glad it's up and running.

take care,

George
Old November 17th, 2003, 03:57 PM
Administrator

I see you are up and running

All the problems have been a sequence of errors. George's instructions are very clear and well written. I'm sorry I did not do as good a job as he has in helping you.

Installing any protected software requires close attention to the Registration Code and Registered Email address. If you do this, and exactly follow the MTU.com product download directions and enter the codes listed in it for the product you are installing, you will not see these problems again.

I regret that you installed a past version of Microstudio, and not the 2.515 that you were trying to install while I was helping you off-line. If you have installed 2.514, there is a bug in it that can cause the error message you stared this thread with. Prior versions 2.506 and 2.508 had various problems also, that are all fixed in 2.515.

Sometime when you feel adventurous, maybe you will attempt installing 2.515 again, following the instructions so you won't get frustrated.