MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Closed Thread

Old August 24th, 2021, 06:49 PM

Wink In search window, the song title Column is missing

When I do a search by singer names, all of his/her songs come up, but the are not listed by Title. That column is gone. When I first loaded the current version of Hoster, it worked OK, so I did something dumb.
Example, let\'s say I enter \"nelson\". Up comes all the songs by Nelson(Willie, Ricky, etc) I can see the BookID and all other columns, but is is hard to know which song to send to the Play list unless you look up the number.
I put the new Hoster version on a desktop and a laptop. The desktop is working OK, but I can\\\'t figure out what I did to the laptop.

Tnx for any ideas,

Phil
Old August 24th, 2021, 08:31 PM
VIP

Re: In search window, the song title Column is missing

Try Dragging The Column Heading/Width Line To The Left Or Right, Where You Think/Know The Artist Name Should Be... It May Just Be Condensed Under Another Column... I Do This All The Time To Condense or Expand Number or Size Of Column Width On My Show Screen...

Show Computer: Dell Precision M6700--Intel I7 3720 QM Quad 3rd Gen 2.6 ghz--16 gb Ram
Integrated Onboard Graphics, 2 gb DDR2 dedicated Video Memory--500 gb SSD & 1TB SATA HD--Windows 7 Pro--External HD WD 4 tb

Backup Computer: Lenovo Ideapad 7750G--PCI Express X16 Gen3 2.5 ghz--32 gb RAM--NVIDIA GeForce GT 745M, 2048 MB DDR3 --1 TB SSD--Windows 10 Education -- 64 bit

External Optical Drives: Plextor 760A & 712A
Old August 24th, 2021, 09:05 PM

Re: In search window, the song title Column is missing

I fixed it ...... I just put the arrow in the space where \\\"title\\\" should reside and do a \\\"right click\\\". all selections come up, so now I can select and delete any that I want... So simple.

Last edited by Roy Dennis; March 29th, 2022 at 12:35 PM.
Closed Thread