MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 7th, 2016, 04:54 AM

Songbookdb Kiosk option

I am starting this thread to gain some insight as well as to help others who might start using the kiosk option given with songbookbd. I currently am using two android tablets with locking stands at my venues. If you use the kiosk function then you know that it only works on a web brower that has internet access. I currently use a browser that automatically goes full screen when loaded, as I have had issues with others. So far I have had no problems but am curious if there is an app or a way to lock out any other function or to keep the browser from getting minimized. I don't have an issue with people doing it on purpose but on accident and its kind of a pain. Does anyone use this option and do you have any suggestions? Perhaps there is a better app? I only need to tablets to function as a kiosk and do not need them for anything else. Also if you have any tips or other suggestions feel free to leave them here. Thanks!

Tags
kiosk, songbookdb