MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 27th, 2007, 08:27 PM

Still NO NEWS on my upgrade.

Bought Microstudio 3.004 on Feb. 20th/07 - LESS THAN 3 WEEKS before Microstudio 4.00 was released, from what I've been reading, I should have received an email for a free upgrade. So far I've gotten NO emails and NO replies to the tickets I've submitted.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Old March 27th, 2007, 11:20 PM
Super Moderator

This sounds like somewhere you have email from MTU blocked either by your email program or your ISP's spam blocker. Contact them to check on it. In the mean time have you gone back to the support page and checked the status of your tickets? If it says they emailed the link out to you then that would be a good indication it was blocked somewhere.
Old March 28th, 2007, 05:43 PM

Thanks ddouglass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddouglass View Post
This sounds like somewhere you have email from MTU blocked either by your email program or your ISP's spam blocker. Contact them to check on it. In the mean time have you gone back to the support page and checked the status of your tickets? If it says they emailed the link out to you then that would be a good indication it was blocked somewhere.
I got it thru one of the tickets, my email is ok, and my ISP's spam is ok, go figure. Anyways thanks again and have a great day.
Old March 28th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeasy View Post
I got it thru one of the tickets, my email is ok, and my ISP's spam is ok, go figure. Anyways thanks again and have a great day.
OK. I am confused If you got it through one of the tickets, why didn't you get the email from that ticket? Your email address may be correct but somewhere that email is getting lost. Which means you won't get the email the next time an update comes out.