MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microeditor Software > Microeditor Help - Versions 5.0-5.5

Microeditor Help - Versions 5.0-5.5 Discussions for Microeditor versions that use Krystal DSP Engine audio card

Old July 1st, 2003, 09:13 PM

Question Latest version of MKaraoke.dll code?

Dear MTU:

What's the latest released version of the MKaraoke.dll code that works in conjunction with Microeditor 5.4?

I currently have version 1.709 of MKaraoke.dll, but I wonder if there has been any updates since this one.

Thanks.
Old July 2nd, 2003, 10:17 AM
Frequent Member

....wrong forum

I think you have come to the wrong forum.....You need MicroStudio, I believe.
Old July 2nd, 2003, 11:18 AM
Administrator

MKaraoke.dll 1709 is the last "real" release

Since your Karaoke Pro workstation is built on a Microsound workstation, this is probably the most likely place to post this question and answer. Geezer is right, but there is no better place to post.

There was a 1.710, but it turned out to have problems. Thus, 1.709 is the last full release.

You will receive a free copy of KPro 5.0 when it releases. This software only version of Karaoke Pro no longer requires the Microeditor software, nor does it open a Microeditor .mix or KPro .kss file. It uses separate .kpr files. There will be more capability than MKaraoke.dll has now.

We are currently expecting KPro 5.0 to release July 29, 2003. There is a lot of work yet to do, so that may not be realistic. Watch the MTU News Page for the progress through this month. I'll try to update it weekly.
Old July 2nd, 2003, 09:05 PM

Thanks for your reply.

Since KPro seems entirely unable to make use of the .mix and .kss files I've already created in Microeditor, it would be of limited to use to someone like me. That is, unless KPro is significantly more powerful or easier to work with than doing things in Medit.