MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Testimonials

Microstudio Testimonials Do you like Microstudio?

Old March 16th, 2005, 07:27 AM

thanx for your support

i'd like to take this time to commend each and every employee of mtu for their part in making mtu, in my opinion, the best organization in their field. not only are the products you sell superior in quality to others advertised but the ongoing support you provde us with your forums and the wonderful group of people that post daily trying to help one another out is such a credit to you. i've noticed that some of the problems that are encountered can be repititious but your patience shows constantly. i, for one, am one of those people that have encountered problems and once it has been rectified i felt kinda stupid for not thinking of that solution. with that said i am writing this piece to give credit where its due. keep up the good work and to my fellow forum brothers and sisters --- thanx