MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microeditor Software > Microsound Workstation Open Forum

Microsound Workstation Open Forum General postings about Microsound workstations.

Old May 20th, 2002, 09:06 AM
Frequent Member

Availabilityof 5.4?

---The admin thread elsewhere in the forum indicated that 5.4, with XP support, would be available around now. The company website seems to indicate that it was done a year ago....

In any case, I have my credit card in hand for an upgrade. Can I order it? I would love to plop my second Krystal card into the old Nuendo computer and see if I could find a way to start some file sharing, as well as getting everything on XP in all my computers.

When can I order and download?...Since my only version now is certainly not XP qualified, will I have to buy a full new version?

Any decisions on other directional issues- i.e.- multitrack, OpenTL, PowR, etc.?
Old May 20th, 2002, 11:49 AM

Geezer,
The new version of Microeditor will be 5.5 that will support XP and 2000. This version is not yet ready. Hopefully in a few weeks we should have it all done. We have run into a few pieces that have stalled Larry.
Old May 20th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Frequent Member

So, what else?

Thanks, Bryan....So what about my other questions? Any new features? Any plans?
Old May 29th, 2002, 11:31 AM

Dave will have to answer all that. I know their is stuff that we have talked about, but I am not 100% sure of what is coming. Dave will be the best one to tell you that.