MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 16th, 2003, 09:40 AM

Angry Burning CDG

I got the song to run with lyrics and no vocals on my pc just fine, but when I burned onto a disc to play in Karaoke machine, it wouldn't play the vogone version, but it would play the one I made that still had the lead vocals, I have a twister II, it played the song with lyrics and vocals just fine, but not the one without lyrics. It wouldn't even grab the track, just kept flashing the number.

I burned both versions, with vocals and without vocals onto the same disc. It shouldn't be the speed, would it, if the version with vocals played and the one without vocals would not.

Did I do something wrong

Angelas
Old October 16th, 2003, 10:04 AM

Will the track play through Microstudio from the CDROM drive?

George
Old October 16th, 2003, 08:08 PM

George,

This is weird, The first cd I burned i threw away, since it wasn't good. So I burned another one with the exact files.

Then played it through Microstudio, it played fine, then put it in the twister II and it played. I don't understand it cause I didn't change the songs.

While the vogone song was playing I messed with the trebles. bass and echos, and it kept playing.

So not quite sure what went wrong, the cd's I use are only one time use, so it wasn't a rewritable.

But if it still did not work, what was going to be your solution, in case I have this problem again.

Thanks,
Angela
Old October 16th, 2003, 08:08 PM

George,

This is weird, The first cd I burned i threw away, since it wasn't good. So I burned another one with the exact files.

Then played it through Microstudio, it played fine, then put it in the twister II and it played. I don't understand it cause I didn't change the songs.

While the vogone song was playing I messed with the trebles. bass and echos, and it kept playing.

So not quite sure what went wrong, the cd's I use are only one time use, so it wasn't a rewritable.

But if it still did not work, what was going to be your solution, in case I have this problem again.

Thanks,
Angela
Old October 16th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Frequent Member

might have been a bad cdr.
Old October 16th, 2003, 10:31 PM

Angela,

My next question was covered by Danny-g. If the track wouldn't play from the cdrom drive, I was going to suggest bad media. Would strongly advise purchasing MTU's media, and get out of the coaster business early on.

Take care,

George
Old October 23rd, 2003, 10:56 AM

That would of been my guess it was a bad CD. I do eventually plan on getting mtu's media.

Right now with just learning the equipment, I figured I would have mistakes and screwups, so I'd rather throw away one of the cheaper CD's then the expensive one.

Thanks for all your help, so far everything is going very well. If I run into anymore problems, I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks for all your help
Angela