MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 17th, 2017, 06:26 AM

Unhappy Windows 10

I have just loaded hoster onto a new Dell laptop and all went very well. The only problem I have is that the sound is terrible. It is crackly and stilted. I would have considered that it might be the computer but a few months ago I had a new Asus laptop (which was purchased for another use) and when I tried to put the hoster on there I had exactly the same problem. With that one I did think it was the laptop as it also had a dodgy touchpad so I considered that the sound might be faulty also.

Now that I have the same problem with both laptops I am thinking it is a windows 10 problem. The sound seems to be fine in all other applications. It\'s only terrible in hoster.

I did all of the recommended performance changers including downloading the K-Lite Codec pack and I have no idea what I am meant to do with that (other than install it).

Any help would be appreciated please.

Thanks
Kathy

Last edited by Kathy C; March 17th, 2017 at 06:32 AM.

Tags
audio problem, faulty sound, sound problem