MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 18th, 2007, 05:23 PM

Same video display trouble

I posted a thread regarding unable fully display the edit settings dispplay on my desktop and have not yet received any suggestions. I just purchased the 4.107 upgrade hoping this would correct the problem. No such luck. I know Khpro 4.103 works on my laptop correctly, but not on my desktop. Anyone have same problem. I am running 3.1 ghz processor and 1gig memory plenty enough for Win XP. Please help!!!! Thanks Alan
Old March 13th, 2008, 12:22 PM

KHPro 4.107 Edit Problem

It looks like I have the same problem with the edit screen as some of the users have. I have Windows XP Home with lots of memory & space. I upgraded to 4.107 from the previous version, which worked fine. Problem is after typing or importing the lyrics to the screen, the edit buttons at the bottom of the screen do not light up so I can not select any of the three bottons to make any changes. The buttons have a light empression on them so I can read what they say, Edit Lyrics, Edit Song and so on.
I am New to the Forum, but not new to MTU. I looked for an answer, couldn't find one or don't know where to look. Maybe someone out there has an answer for me. I really want this program to work so Please Help!
Thanks, Gary
Old March 13th, 2008, 03:03 PM

problem with display

I was unable to see the entire edit screen until I upgraded to ver 4.107, That fixed it but I don't know why it was doing it before. Running xp also and on my laptop which has always worked well. I don't know what version you are using, but you might 4.107 and see if the problem doesn't go away.. Thanks Alan
Old March 14th, 2008, 02:49 PM
Administrator

I don't understand the problem. KHPro can be maximized or shrunk to a resizable window. On my XP laptop, I see the 3 buttons at the bottom with no problem.

I am running 1024x768 display resolution. But even changing down to 800x 600 I would think the KHPro screen would be fully viewable.

Try changing your screen res to 1024x768 and see what happens... if you are still having a problem.
Old March 14th, 2008, 07:12 PM

khpro display

Thanks. I am not having any trouble since I upgraded to 4.107. I did have the full display of the screens, but did not have the full screen on the settings screen. After installing 4.107 all is well Thanks Alan