MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 12th, 2009, 07:26 PM

Exclamation no brands on Import CD Tracks screen

I just upgraded to 4.08 (from 3.320). All my songs showed up after I copied my songs.mdb file to the new location being used (c:\MTU\Hoster); it rebuilt the database as part of that process. I am now trying to import a disk for the first time. When I open the Brand drop-down list, there's nothing there to choose from. I thought maybe I had to move bucket.mdb to the same new folder, but that actually generated an error. Anyone know how I can get all my brands and disk IDs back??

If I try to type in a brand, Hoster barfs and closes.
Old March 12th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Super Moderator

Bucket should be in C:\MTU\Hoster.
Do a search of C: drive and make sure you only have one copy in that location. If you find any others then delete them.
If there isn't one in the top location, delete any others you find then re-install 4.08. That should put a copy where it should be.
Old March 13th, 2009, 12:57 AM

Got it. I had actually copied it rather than moved it. After moving it, I get the message:

Error processing file:
C:\MTU\Hoster\Bucket.mdb
Not a valid password. (3031)

Would you like to see help? (then click-boxes for Yes or No)

If I click Yes, it gives the message: Cannot find the jeterr40.chm file. Do you want to try to find this file yourself?

Doing a manual search through Windows didn't find any such file. Any further ideas? Thanks.
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:08 AM
Honor Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by songpony View Post
Got it. I had actually copied it rather than moved it. After moving it, I get the message:

Error processing file:
C:\MTU\Hoster\Bucket.mdb
Not a valid password. (3031)

Would you like to see help? (then click-boxes for Yes or No)

If I click Yes, it gives the message: Cannot find the jeterr40.chm file. Do you want to try to find this file yourself?

Doing a manual search through Windows didn't find any such file. Any further ideas? Thanks.
That's what Dale was saying. The file is password protected to each version of Hoster. You will need to delete all of them and re-install to get the right one in the right place.
Old March 13th, 2009, 01:13 AM

Smile

Sorry - must be late. Missed the last part of what you said. I've now reinstalled Hoster and - YAY - there are my brands! Thanks so much for the assistance.