MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 23rd, 2006, 08:27 PM

KHP won't install on my new PC

I have the install for KHP 4.103 (I have backed up all my downloaded installations). I have my unlock key for this version. When I try to install it, it will not complete because it says I installed this on another PC. I built myself a new PC and my husband is using my old one. I had 4.103 running on this new PC but when my hard drive crashed recently and I had to format and reinstall everything, it now will only let me install up to 4.008. I really miss the nice features of 4.103. Can you help please?
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:20 PM

KHP not recognizing MACID #

On checking the Help Forums I read that the license links to the MACID on my NIC. I built a new PC and KHP 4.1 wouldn't install on it because it stated it was registered to a different PC. So I took the NIC I was was using when I first installed KHP from my old PC and put it into my new PC and I am still getting the error that the software is registered to a different PC. I don't know what else to do. I thought about just buying the upgrade again as the 4.0 does install on my new PC. But I am afraid if I purchase it again it still will not install.

I'd greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer me. The forum indicates this is the proper way to get assistance. So I am asking Please!

Thank you!

Lori
Old May 18th, 2006, 09:44 AM

Harmonee,
I am not sure why you are having problems. The Nic Card was only in Version 4.008. This is no longer used it version 4.103. You have this in your Store account. Please go to your Store account and download this Version 4.103. Here is the FAQ on how to get into your store account: http://www.mtu.com/support/faq/faq-website.htm
Old June 24th, 2006, 08:11 PM

KHPro

- I've have to do a re-format on my hard drive because of spam problem. So I went to my account page and downloaded KHPro using the supplied codes but got an error "registered on another computer". What now?
Thanks