MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 21st, 2007, 11:08 PM

Unhappy upgrade from 3.4 to 4.0

I bought the microsoft version 3.4 on the 13th of Feb 2007. According to a post in a previous thread Admin said I would get free upgrade to 4.0. I have not received any emails about an upgrades, or special pricing. I also sent a ticket to sales but have got no response from sales about a ticket on this issue. It shows they have viewed it but didn't answer it. I have windows vista and cannot use the 3.4. I have been reading a lot of post about the upgrades, but don't know what to do since I've gotten no response from sales.
Old March 28th, 2007, 06:18 PM

Try re-submitting another ticket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokevin View Post
I bought the microsoft version 3.4 on the 13th of Feb 2007. According to a post in a previous thread Admin said I would get free upgrade to 4.0. I have not received any emails about an upgrades, or special pricing. I also sent a ticket to sales but have got no response from sales about a ticket on this issue. It shows they have viewed it but didn't answer it. I have windows vista and cannot use the 3.4. I have been reading a lot of post about the upgrades, but don't know what to do since I've gotten no response from sales.
I had the same issue and I re-submitted another ticket yesterday and got a free upgrade today, hope this help.
Old March 28th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokevin View Post
Send a ticket to Support instead. However, you can use the 3.004 with Vista. It was made compliant before they finished testing version 4.000. I am not saying don't upgrade but until you get the upgrade you can use 3.004.
Old March 28th, 2007, 10:51 PM

Talking all is well.... finally

all is well, sales sent version 4 today. Thanks sales...