MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 25th, 2007, 08:21 PM

Creating a list of files.(for printing)

Is there a way for us to use the list of songs in the songs folder and create a word or excel spreadsheet with the list? Now that microstudio can name the files created automatically from Internet info, I would like to do that.

I have a program that can save the names of files onto a spreadsheet but if it could be in the column format

Song Title and Artist. I would love to be able to do that. That's how the files show in one of the Microstudio windows.

I'm thinking of recreating all my files with real names. I already have spreadsheets with the names of the songs represented by my files. But I'd like the names of my files to generate a list like what is shown in the Microstudio window (Unfortunately all my files have names like 00001 and 00002-Some of you probably know why. )
Old April 5th, 2007, 11:43 AM

No Response

Hello, this thing on?

I guess that means that either my post was not understood or the answer is "NO, Never" which is disappointing.
Old April 5th, 2007, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

You need to post this in New Features.
Old April 5th, 2007, 12:15 PM

Also not responded to.

I did post this in new features; no responses. In the chance that the current version of the program will do that, I posted the question in this forum saying "Is there a way for us to use the list of songs in the songs folder and create a word or excel spreadsheet with the list? " (I'm kind of hoping that I'm dumb and don't know how to use the program and somebody can help me.)

I guess you're saying "No, you're not dumb, Microstudio will not do it and there is no other way to do it"

I would like to hear, either in this thread or the new features thread that others have a similar need, but it looks like I'm a lone warrior here. And MTU is not even going to acknowledge my suggestion with any kind of response.
Old April 5th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

I am afraid your right. No it isn't in the current version and it looks like you are the Lone Ranger on this one.
You can print out lists from the write screen, but it will only list those tracks you are set to burn to a CD and will only allow enough tracks to fill the cd so you can't do the whole list.
Old April 5th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Administrator

Some times we do get busy doing other things also.

Microstudio 4.0 creates a "Microstudio.kar" (karaoke files) and a "Microstudio.aud" (audio files) in the folder that you open with either Files button. Open and use them.