MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microeditor Software > Microeditor Help - Versions 5.0-5.5

Microeditor Help - Versions 5.0-5.5 Discussions for Microeditor versions that use Krystal DSP Engine audio card

Old January 24th, 2001, 11:11 AM

I have a re-occuring problem I have not found a way around yet. When trying to download from the MTU site, my username and password are not accepted.

I tried it from three separate computers in three locations around Charlotte (two different ISP's). Each time I manually entered the user name and password and also cut and pasted both. No response other than clearing the password field each time. IE 5.5 was the browser used each time.

We have been trying to get our copy of the DNoise plugin to work since the fall of 2000. Direct e-mails to tech support have been taking about 15-20 days for a response so I thought I would try the group here.

Jeff Apthorp
Bible Broadcasting Network
Old January 24th, 2001, 11:14 AM

Smile Additional info

I should also add that I am using the user name and password supplied by Brian Cox in an e-mail message asking how to download version 5.3.

Last time I had the problem it was with the user name and password supplied to download DNoise.

Didn't want anyone to think I was making up the user name and password.

Jeff Apthorp
BBN
Old January 29th, 2001, 03:00 PM
Administrator

Jeff, since we sent you the username-password 3 times and they never worked for you, and MTUSUPPORT verified what you sent him works fine, then the problem is on your end and there is nothing we can do to help. Find another email ISP vendor, or remove the blocking software preventing you from logging in! We have seen this elsewhere in Europe once before.

MTUSUPPORT emailed the Microeditor 5.3 code directly to you to solve your sign-on problem. We have not heard back from you whether this solved your problem or not.

As we indicated last year, the new DNoise V3.0 is a DirectX plug-in that requires a "directx platform program" to run in. We understand that you chose not to download any other directx enabled editor demo. Now that you have Microeditor 5.3, you should be fully able to run DNoise V3.0.

Let us know if you have any other problems.