MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 8th, 2004, 09:12 AM

How many systems can a single user install Microstiudio on?

Looking through the forum and web site I found multiple users on multiple sytems need to purchase extra license. I recently received a new 3.4g system and installed Microstudio 2.609 with no problem. My question is when I blow away the hd on the old sytem and reload the software am I allowed to reload Microstudio on it? One user (me)multiple systems (2).

I emailed this question then saw the note about only 40% of emails get through so thought I'd try the fourm. Hope I chose the right forum.
Thanks in advance for your help. brokenWizard
Old December 8th, 2004, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Re: How many systems can a single user install Microstiudio on?

The user license you agreed to when installing Microstudio allows installing it on one (1) computer at a time. We allow installing 3 times so you can upgrade your one computer. When all three are used up, such as on 3 different computers, which violates our user license, then you need to purchase another copy.

As long as you are installing on the same computer with a few upgrades, Microstudio should re-register with no problems.

We STRONGLY recommend you follow our license agreement and install on one computer only so you can upgrade your computer if you need them.
Old December 9th, 2004, 05:37 AM

Re: How many systems can a single user install Microstiudio on?

Thanks I kind of figured that was the case but didn't see it spelled oout anywhere. Dumb me never thought to read the license. Soon as I get my old machine working again I'll purchase another copy. Should sometime in January. Not doing much with systems during the holidays.