MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Singers & Hosts Wisdom

Singers & Hosts Wisdom Post how to be a great karaoke singer or host.

Old October 6th, 2008, 08:56 PM
VIP

Thumbs up "Patience"

Dale, I just want to say that you seem to have the patience of a Saint. Sure glad this Forum has you to rely on to get straight answers!
Old October 6th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird74 View Post
Dale, I just want to say that you seem to have the patience of a Saint. Sure glad this Forum has you to rely on to get straight answers!
Thanks, but that isn't what my wife says....lol. She hears a lot of griping from me that I don't put in my answers. Unfortunately she catches the brunt of it, but she has been listening to me for well over twenty years and is used to it. My patience comes from twenty plus years working IT Help Desks and I have heard a lot of crazy things over the years. Some people I have really wanted to tell them to put the computer back in the box and send it back to the store because they weren't meant to have one.....:-), but we always refrain from it.
Old October 6th, 2008, 09:30 PM
VIP

Dale, you do a good job of keeping it on a "professional" level. And we all need someone that allows us to "let off steam". I guess that's what spouses and good friends are for!!!! It's also obvious to me that you have an IT background when I read your answers to questions.