MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old September 16th, 2017, 07:15 PM

I got robbed last night.

Among the things that was stolen from the apartment was the laptop that contained Hoster. Having only bought Hoster One, I know that for me to install it on the new laptop that I am going to pick up on Thursday. The good news is that if I had a gig tomorrow, I could still do the show because I backed up my songs that Hoster converted onto anew external hard drive and the laptop that I use to use didn\'t get stolen. The software that I use to use also plays .kma files so I will have them waiting to be loaded onto the new laptop. The old laptop video isn\'t able to display the lyrics without garbled lyrics, even though they weren\'t garbled before switching to Hoster. I want to go back to using Hoster. As I said, my old laptop isn\'t compatible with Hoster. If it means purchasing a new copy of Hoster One so be it. I just won\'t be making any purchases that I had made plans for on EBay.
4 GB RAM
60 GB internal program SSD drive
1 TB second internal music Hard Drive
Old September 17th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: I got robbed last night.

Danny, best way to get your registration reset is to use the support ticket page:

http://www.mtu.com/support/contact-us.htm#HelpTicket

Fill the form in and explain there why you need it.

You might see the chat dialog appear from there, you could also try that.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:15 AM

I did that already. I am guessing that it is going to take a couple of business days for a response. That\'s OK, I don\'t get my new laptop until Thursday. The best news is the fact that if they were trying to slow me down or put me out of business, they totally screwed up. They didn\'t even trip me up because I am smarter than they arč. They may have gotten my primary player but they totally missed taking my backup player and drive.
4 GB RAM
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:53 PM

Didn\'t take as long as I thought it would and the gentleman who I chatted with online was very professional and helpful.
4 GB RAM