MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Testimonials

Microstudio Testimonials Do you like Microstudio?

Old February 3rd, 2002, 01:19 PM

Xp

MicroStudio, Vogone and Keyrite seems to all be working right off the git go using XP.

Fifty8th
Old February 4th, 2002, 06:07 PM

More on MTU programs

First off....sorry phil for getting over on your thread...it really was an accident....but I'm back on my own corner now...

Admin said a strange thing on their last note to me. They said Duplicate is direct to disc...and it would do just what I wanted.

I had mentioned to george I would probably just use GoldenHawk software for duplicating a disc when I had to because its so fast. Its direct from disc to disc at top speed of recorder and player.

Admin said Duplicate on MicroStudio does the same thing...but I tried it again and it started extracting to the hard disc.... and only at a speed of 1X. That takes 1 hour to extract and 15 minutes to burn a CD. I thought when I read the manual it said MircroStudio always extracts to disc first.
Old February 4th, 2002, 06:21 PM

Keyrite

Keyrite installed without a flaw on XP..

But...

I am confused about the quality.

I have never seen a program change an audio file so fast in my life. I have programs that can change pitch up or down....to almost any level without any serious change...( they cost about a thousand dollars.) But Keyrite beats them all...I think it was about 5 seconds !!!! Amost fell back off the chair. I used two songs....just to see if I was hallusenating.

Anyway....in spite of the fact it holds on to the graphics flawlessly....the resulting audio quality is unusable for my purposes. I would have been quite happy to wait 5 minutes if thats what it took to get a quality audio sound....why just 5 seconds ?? I just don't get it

40 bucks was kind of cheap....but i would have paid A LOT MORE.
Even at 1/2 step the sound really goes to H..ll

Fifty8th
Old February 6th, 2002, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Unhappy Comments

To have Microstudio run faster than 1x speed, change your Drive menu Speed Selection command. Read in the manual about it first.

It is funny that many folks, even studio users have been quite pleased with Keyrite. I'm wondering what you are doing different that is unsatisfactory. What about the processing is unacceptable to you?
Old February 6th, 2002, 07:21 PM

To admin about Keyrite

Thanks for your comments...

I have read all the posts on Keyrite and found MTU's concerns were the same as mine. The repeated chorusing...a kind of beating. MTU said they are using the best algoithm...but are still trying to work out the problems.

I have only had time to try two songs....but will try more. As MTU said only some records have that special kind of recording process.....

Honestly I am not confident it will work ...just based on the price. My cheapest program ( and not my best ) cost us 300.00 to change pitch of a song....and it takes 15 minutes to crunch it out.

Our best cost 1000 ... and it works totally.

MTU's however.....combines the graphics ...and that is very cool.....I wish you guys would make a Pro version.

Fifty8th
Old January 8th, 2003, 07:39 PM

Re: To admin about Keyrite

Quote:
Originally posted by FIFTY8TH
Thanks for your comments...

I have read all the posts on Keyrite and found MTU's concerns were the same as mine. The repeated chorusing...a kind of beating. MTU said they are using the best algoithm...but are still trying to work out the problems.

I have only had time to try two songs....but will try more. As MTU said only some records have that special kind of recording process.....

Honestly I am not confident it will work ...just based on the price. My cheapest program ( and not my best ) cost us 300.00 to change pitch of a song....and it takes 15 minutes to crunch it out.

Our best cost 1000 ... and it works totally.

MTU's however.....combines the graphics ...and that is very cool.....I wish you guys would make a Pro version.

Fifty8th