MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Help

Microstudio Help Post Microstudio questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old June 9th, 2001, 02:27 AM

Unhappy

I purchased the CD on June 1, it arrived on June 8 and now you have a newer version, go figure. I hate downloads. My drives do not show in window and it does not detect my sound card. It will not play or list my audio disk. I have a Compro CDR 4x8x Scsi, that burns audio with no problems, using Adaptec CD Creator Ver4. I followed your instructions to the letter. My system has more power than a locomotive with all the bells and whistles. Your Demo download worked fine. Was I supposed to save it and write over the file with my disk ? Please help !!!
Old June 16th, 2001, 10:11 AM
Administrator

ronzony, you posted this in the Tech Support Forum which does not accept posts from the public. That is why we have not answered it. I have just moved this to the Open Forum so it can be answered.

If you received Microstudio V2.303, yes we had bugs reported that were unexpected. We tested 19 MTU only versions and 4 with 20 client beta testers. All reported bugs were fixed so we released. Then more bugs showed up. We have been repairing them daily and are near a final release, which we expect to be next week.

I will have to let MTUSUPPORT answer on Monday as to why your drives and audio card are not found.

The amount of power in your computer does not make any difference. Once the ASPI driver, CD-Recorder that can read/write the CDG format and Microstudio software are properly communicating, things should work. There are cases where we have to work with clients to diagnose what is wrong. MTUSUPPORT does that.
Old July 4th, 2001, 10:59 PM
Administrator

Question Are you now runing?

Just wondering if we have solved your problem yet?

Microstudio V2.310 is now on our web site for download. However, there may be V2.311 within a week. There was a bug reported that we need to remove.

We constantly upgrade this program as any problems are reported, or new features are added. Internet download is the only viable way for us to do rapid upgrades and let our clients have them for free.
Old July 11th, 2001, 02:19 AM

I installed ver 2.310 and had these results. My drives are now seen when choosing "wav", but not when choosing "cdg". I am no longer getting the message referencing my "missing" sound card. I still can not use either audio or cdg to test with your program. My audio works when I am out of your program.
I reinstalled the demo program today and here is what I got.
I could play and read cdg. I could save sample cdg to hard drive and then record to disk. When I played the disk, all I got was a few seconds of audio (no graphics) and then a repeat of the same.. over and over again, until I terminated it via esc. I tried an audio disk and it saved to my hard drive. I recorded back to a new blank disk and it played back 75 seconds with a few studders every now and then. We are advancing slooowly, but steadily. Any help is appreciated. I will read the other notes to see if there are any suggestion. Thanks Ron ~(:>