MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old July 31st, 2020, 04:52 PM

KMA versus KHM

Sure hope everyone has kept safe and they are ready for when things open up again. I stay active singing to my wife a few times a week.

I have a few ZIP Karaoke files I want to add to my Hoster. They are currently on my hard drive as a separate file in the MTU folder.

Based on what I\'ve read, I have a choice to use KMA + ZIP or KHM + Zip to Import and then Index Song Files.

So, which one is the best to do for someone who isn\'t a Pro and therefore doesn\'t add many songs to Hoster?

Thanks for your help,

Wes

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.
Old August 1st, 2020, 08:07 AM
VIP

Re: KMA versus KHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrahn View Post
Sure hope everyone has kept safe and they are ready for when things open up again. I stay active singing to my wife a few times a week.

I have a few ZIP Karaoke files I want to add to my Hoster. They are currently on my hard drive as a separate file in the MTU folder.

Based on what I\\\'ve read, I have a choice to use KMA + ZIP or KHM + Zip to Import and then Index Song Files.

So, which one is the best to do for someone who isn\\\'t a Pro and therefore doesn\\\'t add many songs to Hoster?

Thanks for your help,

Wes
KMH uses less hard drive space where KMA about doubles the data.

Toshiba Qosmio Laptop; Windows 10, Intel I7, 32GB Ram, Graphics: 3GB GDDR5 Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M
With Optimus Technology, Optical Drive: Blue-ray Disc Rewriteable (BD-RE) / DVD SuperMultic Drive, Intel Dual Band Wireless-N 7260 2x2 AC Plus Bluetooth 4.0, LED Backlit Keyboard, 512 GB Samsung Solid State Drive and 4.0 TB and 1.5 TB Hard Drives, 4 USB 3.0 Ports. Breakaway Audio Enhancer

Toshiba Satellite Laptop; Windows 10, Intel I7, 6GB Ram, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 256 GB Solid State Drive, Breakaway Audio Enhancer. 3 TB External WD Caviar Green Hard Drive.
Old August 1st, 2020, 08:49 AM

Re: KMA versus KHM

Thanks Walt, I\'ll use KMH for my new songs.

Acer 11.6 inch Aspire V-5 Laptop with Win 7 Home Intel Celeron 1007U Processor 1.50Ghz 4GB ram

Acer 15.6 inch Aspire E1-531 Laptop with Win Home 10 64, Intel B960 Processor 2.2Ghz 4GB ram.