MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Testimonials

Vogone Testimonials Do you like Vogone?

Closed Thread

Old July 28th, 2008, 05:07 PM

Thumbs up Vogone 3.201 gets A+

Great software package. I just bought and downloaded the package and within one hour (using khpro) I had built my first "homebrew" karaoke song. Exported it as kma and took it right into Hoster. Thanks for a great product..........
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:17 AM
Administrator

Sounds great here!

Could you elaborate on how Vogone worked for you?

What type of song did you vocal remove; female/male vocalist, center/off-center panned?

Did you adjust the Hi/Lo Filters to keep more music? If so, how did these controls work? Could you tell a difference in the final music quality?

What Vogone version number are you running (Help menu > About Vogone... command will tell you)?
Old September 10th, 2008, 07:56 AM

I'm using Vogone 3.201. I picked a song that I couldn't find anywhere in the world of karaoke- "Snake Farm" by Ray Wylie Hubbard. Running through the menus was super-easy- the whole process didn't take long at all. The song I purchased from iTunes, burned to a CD, then converted to an MP3. The vocals seemed to be centered, but I still had to adjust the high and low filters quite far out to eliminate the majority of the vocals. I was using a set of Bose QC2 headphones during the adjustment process. The lyrics I placed in a text file and imported in- did have to make the font size pretty small on the lyrics screen to get a whole "line" per line. It took a while to get the "spacebar" technique down, and it was a little difficult to change the timing once the entire song had been run through. The end result muddied the music a slight bit, and you can still hear a small amount of the high-frquency range of the vocals if you listen carefully. All in all, it was a great, inexpensive solution to making a karaoke song that didn't exist!
Old November 12th, 2008, 05:33 AM
VIP

Deeter
Like you, I have used Vogone to make a karaoke version of a number of songs that are unavailable in that format.
Most of these I created with a much earlier version of Vogone and they work so successfully that I have been able to make recordings using the original backing with myself singing lead. You can't do better than having the original backing!!
What's quite amazing is that I have had a lot of success doing this with old recordings from the early sixties.
Vogone has steadily improved over the years and designed to be very user friendly. It would be a great tool for anyone who wants to create a karaoke version of a very recently released song no company has had a chance to copy.

Test Computer 1. Medion PC Win 10 Home
Name: MedionWin8-PC
Processor AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 3.20 Ghz
8Gb Ram 64bit OS
2. MEDION P7612 Windows 10 Home
Name Mike_P7612_17in
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6500 @ 2.10GHz, 2100 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
(RAM)4.00 GB
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/michael.pyne1
Closed Thread