MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Vogone & Vogone Easy Software > Vogone Help

Vogone Help Post Vogone questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old October 10th, 2005, 08:07 PM

Thinking of purchasing Vogone

I have been reading voraciously about Vogone and its competitors. I work in a school setting and am interested in using Vogone to eliminate vocals so that I can use songs with kids. I am also taking singing lessons and would like to use the software for my own personal use. I am not a techno freak but can get around most technology with a bit of time.

In my case, I am not using it for professional karaoke use, it just need to be able to sing--and in fact some minor vocals might even be beneficial

I understand that files have to be in WAV format. Can ITunes music be converted into this format? What do I need to do this?

Is Vogone relatively "user friendly?" Most people on this forum seem more knowledgeable than I would profess to be!

Dale C
Old October 12th, 2005, 12:39 PM

mp3's to wave

Goldwave is a good program to start with for converting mp3's (I assume i tunes) or other formats to wave. There is a caviat(sp?) that when the tune was compressed, that it lost a little of its effectiveness for vogone. However, it still may be acceptable.