MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microeditor Software > Microsound Workstation Open Forum

Microsound Workstation Open Forum General postings about Microsound workstations.

Old September 21st, 2002, 05:22 PM
Frequent Member

BroadcastWav Samples On Their Way

---After going through some computer hell with Nuendo, I took a breather and prepped 2 Broadast Wav files for you guys....

I pulled them off an MX2424 disk. They are 2 mono files that are some portion of the stereo track from a conformed 24bit/48k Melba Moore DVD I did earlier in the year....I'm not sure that most of this clip ended up in the soundtrack, I just know they are part of tracks 7and 8 (the stereo track) and were created during the conform edit.

They aren't anything to write home about sonically, but they should sync up sample-for -sample as a L/R pair, and contain all the header information, including time code and source....These files were not exported, but copied directly from the MX SCSI disk I used to put the DVD audio master together.

I will try to e-mail these as a zipped attachment inside a folder in an e-mail to Dave's and or Doug's address, since I think I have both of those on my post-Klez computer.....I'll mail a hard copy with backup on CDR if that doesn't work.....Or maybe you guys don't care about this anymore....

Anyway, here goes.

If these do anything for you, I can send a small, complete OpenTL project later....I just got around to putting the data CD burner software on my Nuendo computer today....

Cool Edit, BTW, opens these files up with no problem, but just seems to designate them as .wav. Nuendo shows all the header info.
Old September 22nd, 2002, 06:50 PM
Frequent Member

One down, one to go...

I did manage to get one of those two Broadcast Wave files to you as an e-mail attachment...The second keeps dropping the line, but I'm going to keep trying.

Call if there are any issues.
Old September 24th, 2002, 05:10 PM

Jim,
I did get both the files. I will get them to Dave.