MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old April 3rd, 2003, 02:47 PM

problem adjusting sync in kpro

I tried, for the first time to re-sync words in a song.
First of all the manual is poorly written and hard to understand.
I moved the underline to where I wanted to start re-syncing, held down ctrl and highlighted the words on the rest of the line.
I checked loop and clicked the adjust button. I was able to get the beginning of the first word moved to where I wanted.
Then, I highlighted the word next to it, since kpro now seemed to sweep the rest of the line as one word. When I tried the loop again, it started at the same place it did previously and stopped at what was the original first word of the group. No matter what I tried--exiting, restarting, etc. It still behaved the same.
I also noticed that, true to it's word, kpro continued to the word after the last word highlighted, but that was on the next page and when the loop restarted, the text screen did not go back to the starting page. Can I get clear and understandable instructions on how to set up and use the re-sync feature???
With special emphasis on going from one fix to another in the same session, but instructions overall are needed.