MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old May 21st, 2004, 02:34 PM

KHP won't open

I've downloaded and unziped the file and put it in KHP and in windows system foulder and in windows system32 foulder and I still cant run the program because it doesn't see it. I'm runing Windows 98 What's next ?
Old May 21st, 2004, 03:33 PM

This is the link to the product info regarding KHP, and what's needed to run it. I believe you'll see that it requires 98SE, ME, 2000, and XP(PRO orHOME), but not 98. It also lists minimum system requirements to run KHP.

http://mtu.com/basics/karaoke-home-producer.htm

If you have 98SE, and the minimum system requirements then what zipped file are you talking about, and what error messages are you getting?

George

Last edited by George; May 21st, 2004 at 03:48 PM.
Old May 21st, 2004, 06:19 PM
Administrator

Uh... what program are you talking about?

I'm confused. Are you talking about the gdiplus.dll or KHP? You don't unzip KHP, you install it in the /Micro Technology Unlimited/Karaoke Home Producer folder. Can you be more specific as to what you are doing so we can help you?

Thanks!
Old May 21st, 2004, 06:42 PM

Like Admin says...

Are you getting any messages as to a file needed to run the program? (gdiplus.dll.) If not, are you receiving any other error messages? If so, which messages?

Please give us as much information as you can relating to any error messages and computer configuration.

Thank you,

Jon