MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > Microstudio Testimonials

Microstudio Testimonials Do you like Microstudio?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 2nd, 2001, 04:33 PM

Thumbs up

I am impressed with Microstudio 2.303. Even with a couple of items that are being looked into this program should rate as the best cd+g software currently on the market. How can I say this? Well I have Goldenhawk and Paddus as well and have used them both extensively. However, they fail to compare with the ease and reliability of Microstudio.

Since I am a computer tech I often am called upon to evaluate software and fix problems. It has been a long time since I have found a program that I loaded on my system yesterday and began to use the program without having to read any documentation with such success!

I applaud the creators and programmers for a job well done. Are there any issues with version 2.303? Yes there are the MTU staff are being responsible and looking into these right away. Just remember that most software companies release products (they believe are) free of any problems. They only realize problems exist after different hardware and software users find exceptions to the common users usage of the program that there are issues not thought or tested when the product was released. It is impossible to have every systems hardware and software settings to test software products with. This is why they rely on the users to relate different issues they have with their software and hardware configurations.

By the way when Microsoft released Windows 98 there were over 10,000 known errors and problems with the software when they released this product. They were to find later that the number grew to over 20,000 problems!

Enjoy this product and let the staff know of your issues (first post in these Forums under your product's name). They will assist you in trying to correct the problem with your hardware and software configuration.

I am in no way associated with this company nor do I know any of the staff personally so my findings and feelings regarding this software are my own. I expect to read the manual and see what this baby will do!! So hang on for further reports.

Oh yea! If you do not own Keyrite you are missing out on one of the greatest additions to karaoke cd+g software. It is easy to use and it really works!! Thanks for your time.

Jerry Thomas, MCSE, CSC, CRI etc!!
djkaraok@home.com