MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Testimonials

KPro Studio and KHPro Testimonials Do you like KPro Studio and KHPro?

Old April 22nd, 2001, 04:24 PM

i have tried working with khp i think i need more practice the sweep not in sync when played back on microstudio but its seems better when played on a karaoke player, also i have only tried with downloaded napster songs maybe thats why the voice is not taken out by the [Vogone] software or maybe i need more software for that. if anyones been through this what did you do to correct.
Old April 23rd, 2001, 02:54 PM
Administrator

MP3 compressed audio files (such as you download from Napster) will not vocal eliminate with Vogone. Please, be aware it is not our software that is failing, but the audio has been damaged in the MP3 compression function. You can only vocal eliminate songs from an Audio CD that has been mastered with the vocal panned to play in the center of the stereo sound field.

Karaoke Home Producer does take some practice. If you are trying to create a fast-paced Spanish song... my advice is STOP NOW! Pick a slow, easy to tap in song that you know and can sing. Trying to learn on a fast song will only frustrate you and make you feel like you can't do it. Even a seasoned professional will have trouble with a very fast song to get the lyrics sweeping in sync to the music.

Once you are more use to Karaoke Home Poducer, then tackle your harder, faster songs.
Old June 13th, 2001, 05:38 PM

napster music

Hello pedro. I saw where you had said that you couldn't remove the vocals from your mp3's from napster. I just download karaoke songs from napster and then add the lyrics with my home producer. I have created lots of songs that way. Just go to napster and type karaoke in either the song or the artist slot and you will get a list of karaoke songs. Granted there is not a wide a selection as with regular songs but its better than nothing. The only way ive found to get it to a karaoke song is to burn the mp3's on a disc the ripping it from the disc onto microstudio and then putting it on the home producer. You will ultimately have to burn two discs but this is the only way I have been able to come up with if you figure out a better way I would love to know. I hope this helps. Rick
Old June 13th, 2001, 06:46 PM
Administrator

Vogone 2.000 is expected to release around the end of June!

Vogone 2 is able to pull the lyrics from almost any Audio CD ripped song. We hope to start beta testing it next week. It is getting better every week. We are very excited about it. This will allow you to add the lyrics to any Audio CD song (we hope!).
Old June 13th, 2001, 09:09 PM

beta tester?

I have the vogone 1 and was wondering if you need a beta tester for the vogone 2. if not is there a free update for customers who have already purchased 1.
Old June 14th, 2001, 02:44 AM

Exclamation

CLICK HERE FOR GOLDWAVE

This little prog called Goldwave is very cheap and very versatile. If there is anything you want to do with most supported sound files this is the prog for you.

I was recommended this by another MTU user some time ago for adding silence gaps at the begining and end of wav files for puttuing in Title text and closing credits.

It supports MP3 and converts to wav no problem. #

But remember that your converted MP3 to wav file is not going to be as good a quality as an original wav file taken from a Audio cd. You wouldn't be in such good condition either if someone compressed you to 10% of your original size.
1024MB DDR RAM
256MB ATi Radeon 9800SE
Realtek AC97 On Board Audio

Laptop
Windows XP Home - Service Pack 2
Intel Celeron 2.8ghz
1gb Ram
Radeon IGP 345M

Last edited by Brian Corr; June 14th, 2001 at 02:48 AM.
Old July 12th, 2001, 12:38 AM
Frequent Member

Re: beta tester?

Quote:
Originally posted by poolboy
I have the vogone 1 and was wondering if you need a beta tester for the vogone 2. if not is there a free update for customers who have already purchased 1.
Not free but they will give you a discount that puts you somewhere between the price of Vogon I and Vone 2.
At least that is what I undestood from the site and other posts that ADMIN has made. PLease correct me if I am Wrong ADMIN.
Oh and am pround to own KHP.
tested the Competition's product and I must say that KHP totally blows Dart away in being simple to use and I expect KHP II to be even better.
Old July 12th, 2001, 02:53 PM
Administrator

Post Vogone 1 upgrade to Vogone 2...

For those who already own Vogone 1.x, it is $59 to get Vogone 2 (saves you $10.95).

Thanks for the kind words danny_g. We plan to keep ahead. We are having some technical difficulties with KHP 2.006. It works fine on Win2000, but ME and 98 testers are crashing. We'll get it nailed down.
Old August 11th, 2001, 12:31 AM
Frequent Member

Re: Vogone 1 upgrade to Vogone 2...

Quote:
Originally posted by admin
For those who already own Vogone 1.x, it is $59 to get Vogone 2 (saves you $10.95).

Thanks for the kind words danny_g. We plan to keep ahead. We are having some technical difficulties with KHP 2.006. It works fine on Win2000, but ME and 98 testers are crashing. We'll get it nailed down.
I definitely have not been disapointed and am pleased as a pig in mud that KHP 2009 works as well as it does- my songs almost look like the ones that KJTools put out in their set of ten discs- they are made by Nutech in case you didn't know that. Admin Answer: Not bad for a $150 program and a dedicated user!

Wonder if they use your Pro system as well?Admin Answer: NO, they do not. We tried to work with them but they decided against it. They do not have Karaoke Pro, but you DO HAVE most of the Karaoke Pro code!
Old August 11th, 2001, 09:33 AM
Administrator

Cool Vogone 2 and Karaoke Home Producer 2

For the record, both of these upgrades released last week. The results are very gratifying to us at MTU, and to the large majority of our clients.

Thanks danny_g. Evey compliment feels very good. Your praise is what we strive for always!
Old October 13th, 2001, 01:31 PM

Just wanted to touch on a couple things. There IS a better way to get downloaded mp3s accessible to any program that will read a .wav file.. (ie: home producer) using winamp, go into preferences, and change the output plugin to 'disk writer' then configure and set it to where you want to write that MP3 out to a wav.

Also, another vocal removal product that works, when it wants to more or less is available (free) from analogx.com click here

I've had it go both ways with mp3s.. it has removed (most of) the vocals, and it has removed everything BUT the vocals! but for the price it's interesting to play with.
Old October 13th, 2001, 03:01 PM
Frequent Member

I have both the analog Vocal remover and one that is part of Goldwave and don't know which I am using but have had very good results with regular wav files from cds. tried it on an mp3 file and got basically the same result with it as with Vogone 1.
I can't wit to test Vogone 1 vs Goldwave once my new Computer is up and running. I need to change to an Intel to use Vogone 1.
Once I set up my new computer I am moving all my files from one HD to the new and deleting the files and programs I won't be using on my old computer.