MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old March 10th, 2006, 08:36 PM

Cool need unlock codes to start

I just hooked everything up and I did buy the back up disk but you haven't sent me the disk with for all the programs and I didn't received any unlock codes and can't get you on the phone or a reply on an E-Mail please send me all the unlock codes so I can start.....

Thank you,
Angie
Old March 10th, 2006, 09:47 PM
Administrator

I'm sorry you are having problems getting hold of us. The Forums are our primary support, so you have now followed our directions.

Have you checked your email SPAM or other related folders? If not, please do so now as you can then use the software tonight. This is often the problem. If you use AOL or Comcast for your Internet Service Provider, they are known to mark our emails as spam, even though we don't send out spam emails.

If you don't find it, post back here and MTUSUPPORT will solve this problem tomorrow when he is back at work.