MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > KPro Studio and KHPro Software - Create your Own Karaoke Songs > KPro Studio and KHPro Help

KPro Studio and KHPro Help Post KPro Studio and KHPro questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old February 20th, 2003, 01:47 PM

Question Need to make own cd-g HELP PLEASE

Will the kpro software allow and help me make my own cd-g's from cd's. Nobody puts out some of the songs i want on cd-g. Somebody help me out with some insight. Is this the right software. ANY HELP is very much wanted. THANKS

Admin note: It is not wise to post your direct email or phone numbers in any public Forum. Your email is hidden from the public, but you will receive notices for each post under your question.
Old February 20th, 2003, 02:04 PM

Rojokaraoke,

YES!

This is precisely what Kpro is designed to do. You can take any soundtrack and add your own lyrics. To complete the job though, you may need the full MTU suite of programs (suite #4,) which you can buy at a substantial discount, and include:

Kpro
MicroStudio
Vogone
Keyrite

Kpro is designed so you can import the music into your karaoke project and then add your lyrics and play it back in your computer and export it to a CDG file.

You need MicroStudio to BURN a CDG, among other things, as Kpro does not support that function.

Vogone is used to reduce the vocal track on prerecorded songs so you can have a music track to use of that song and,

Keyrite is used to change the sound pitch so you can sing within your vocal range.

A full description of each of these products, as well as system requirements, can be found here:

http://www.mtu.com/basics/special-offer-karaoke.htm

You may also want to visit the discussion Forums for each product so you can read about other user’s experiences.

Good luck,

Jon

Old February 23rd, 2003, 10:49 PM

kpro

I agree with Rojokaraoke,

These programs will do just what you asked... They take a little time to get use to unless you are very computer literate. Good luck