MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Hoster Software > Hoster Help

Hoster Help Post Hoster questions, tips and suggestions here.

Old December 30th, 2012, 12:53 PM

Video in the Hoster Screen Preview Display. Possible?

When adding a video to the play list in V5.07 is there a way to view what's playing with the Hoster Screen Preview Display?

I use a short throw projector behind me and like to talk it up before a video if the said video's music doesn't start immediately. Turning around to see the video is an inconvenience.
Old December 30th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Video in the Hoster Screen Preview Display. Possible?

There is no way to show the video playback using the preview screen except when played from an instabutton but then it doesn't display in full screen.

I myself have a small 7" monitor right in front of me that is connected via splitter box to that and the main singers display.

Might be worth you requesting such in the Hoster's new features request.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.
Old December 30th, 2012, 05:57 PM

Thanks Roy.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't over looking something since I'm still kinda new to the product. I will definitely make that request.

Seems like the feature would be apart of Video Hoster.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwdrake2 View Post
When adding a video to the play list in V5.07 is there a way to view what's playing with the Hoster Screen Preview Display?

I use a short throw projector behind me and like to talk it up before a video if the said video's music doesn't start immediately. Turning around to see the video is an inconvenience.
No it was removed in 4.07 because for some reason it drew too much processing power but it worked for me. Hoster has no plans to develop this and seams to be going in the opposite direction with video. Seems strange that PCDJ with video and karaoke plug in can have two moving displays and a master output And Hoster can only show in one and now that's even pot luck what screen it will display on as the insta button now only shows the video in the preview window.