MTU.Community

Go Back   MTU.Community > Microstudio Software & Burners > CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum

CD-Recorders and Media Open Forum All about drives and media

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 20th, 2002, 08:30 AM
Blocked From MTU.Community

Thumbs down Are You A Reputable Company

Your company should be ashamed of their self’s, Someone wants a batch file to enable the software (that they bought from you) to recognize a new hardware like a newer CD-Writer, which is very common in your case (which any REPUTABLE company will provide as a FREE backup service to their product), BUT NOT MTU.. MTU will refer you to a link that forces you to pay $15 so your software can recognize the new hardware!!! And I bet, your answer will be,” we are giving an upgraded software version which we are charging $15 for”,,, Well MTU your software user is not interested in your new version, all they want is your old version to recognize the new hardware,, which is not much to ask, and…( which any REPUTABLE company will provide as a FREE backup service to their product).

BigBrother next post (after I read the reply to this message) Our Reply will be, where to download a software from a reputable company that does everything that MTU software do, with FREE hardware recognition batch files,, and.. We will leave it to you the user to tell the world, who is a REPUTABLE company.

ADMIN: I find it most interesting that you are registered with an email address that has never bought any products from MTU. It is clear that you are NOT a disgruntled customer, but rather a disgruntled competitor. If you care to identify yourself to us, then you may email me directly.

We are always interested in improving our service, but in your case it is not an issue. This is not a customer complaint.

Since you are not a customer, you would not know what our delivery emails tell you. Thus, I will tell you here, as MTUSUPPORT did below. When you purchase our product, you get a personal link to download the software. This link can be clicked up to 8 times, and we have even extended some links when appropriate.

When we release a free upgrade, even with major feature additions, all existing customer download links are upgraded to get the new version for free. Therefore, your complaint is clearly not as an MTU customer, but someone who is trying to defame MTU.

I am leaving this post in this Forum for others to see the type of hide-your-identity tricks some people will stoop to over the Internet.